YD-8CKH Color Screen Reactive Compensating Controller
YD-8CK I series low-voltage reactive power compensation controller (hereinafter referred to as controller), a new generation with elegant appearance, adopts a dedicated power parameter acquisition chip and a 32-bit ARM processor, meeting the criteria of national technical standards, regulations and actual requirements of users. It’s convenient to install and operate the product. The human-machine interface is achieved through the digital display and key press. The controller is connected to YD intelligent integrated power capacitor via 485 communication. Physical quantities include voltage, current, power factors, and reactive power combination. It adopts the new reactive power trend estimation algorithm, especially suitable for occasions with large factor variations. These series controller has few movement and high control accuracy.
Power supply condition
*working voltage：AC 220V
*voltage deviation: ±20%
*power consumption: <5W
*rated frequency: 50Hz±5%
*voltage：≤ ±0.5% (in the range of 80%~120% nominal voltage)
*current：≤ ±1.0% (in the range of 10%~100% nominal current)
*power factor: ≤±1.5%
*reactive power: ≤±2%
* ambient temperature: -25ºC-70ºC
* relative humidity: 20%~90%(20ºC)
* applicable altitude: ≤2000m
* No flammable medium, conductive dust and corrosive gas.
*RS485 communication controls output and company's intelligent capacitors
Display panel and press key
6.split intelligent capacitor working status
7.conjunct intelligent capacitor working status
8.programming update online interface
11.manual and auto mode switch key
12.simulation mode select
Function and Feature
1. Obtaining data such as voltage, current, power factor through AC sampling and calculating the reactive power shortage. The harmonic distortion rate of the total voltage and current can be calculated by collecting the 2nd to 19th harmonic content of the voltage and current of each phase.
2. Dynamic display of various parameters of power distribution and the parameter setting is simple and quick. All parameters already set never lost when the power id cut off.
3. Automatically detect the quantity and capacity of intelligent capacitors, and control the switching according to parameters of reactive power power grid.
4. It has the protection of overvoltage, undervoltage, voltage alarm, undercurrent, over temperature, voltage harmonic and current harmonic. When the parameters of the power grid exceed limit setting, the controller quickly cuts off the capacitors that have been put into operation and locks the output, to protect capacitors and prolongs their service life.
5. Comprehensive calculation of voltage, current, power factor, and reactive power, and judgment with voltage fluctuation make the compensation more accurate and alleviate switching oscillation.
6. The above criterion values are sampled at multiple points in the action delay time to analyze the reactive power trend, thus avoiding the judgment error caused by the single point sampling of action points of the conventional controller. When the power factor changes greatly, the reactive power and compensation direction (switching on or off) can be accurately determined.
7. It has the function of manual / automatic switching. When the capacitor is set automatically, the input or removal of capacitors is controlled according to the comprehensive factors of voltage, load, power factor and reactive power shortage. When the capacitor is set manually, its input or removal can be manually operated, which is convenient for factory debugging and quick capacitor switching. Analog switching can be achieved in both manual and automatic states.
8. Principle of switching: The cycle switching mode method can prolong the service life of capacitors.