Low MOQ for Cylinder Electric Power Capacitor - YD-9CK Low Voltage Reactive Power Compensation Controller – Yide
Low MOQ for Cylinder Electric Power Capacitor - YD-9CK Low Voltage Reactive Power Compensation Controller – Yide Detail:
YD-9CK series low-voltage reactive power compensation controller (hereinafter referred to as controller), a new generation with elegant appearance, adopts a special power parameter acquisition chip and MCU processor, meeting the criteria of national technical standards, regulations and actual requirements of users. It’s convenient to install and operate the product. The human-machine interface is achieved through the digital display and key press. The controller is connected to intelligent integrated power capacitor via 485 communication.
Physical quantities include voltage, current and power factors. The AC sampling technique is especially suitable for occasions with large power factor changes with the advantage of few movement and high control accuracy.
Power supply condition
*working voltage：AC 220V(split compensation) or AC 380V(conjunct compensation)
*voltage deviation: ±20%
*sampling current: =<5A
*power consumption: <5W
*rated frequency: 50Hz±5%
*input resistance: =<0.2Ohm
*voltage：≤ ±1.0% (in the range of 80%~120% nominal voltage)
*current：≤ ±1.0% (in the range of 10%~100% nominal current)
*power factor: ≤±1.5%
*reactive power: ≤±2%
* ambient temperature: -20ºC-60ºC
* relative humidity: ≤90%(20ºC)
* atmospheric pressure: 79.5-106.5kpa
* applicable altitude: ≤2000m
* IP grade: IP30,panel IP40
* installation environment: indoor
* No flammable medium, conductive dust and corrosive gas.
*RS485 communication controls output and company’s intelligent capacitors
*Number of networking units: No. conjunct compensation intelligent capacitor ≤30; No. split-compensation intelligent capacitor ≤10; No. total units(co-compensation plus split-compensation)≤30 units
Display panel and press key
1: three-phase power factor leading or lagging indicator lamp (red: leading；green: lagging.)
2: electrical parameters
3: split compensation capacitors’ status(green: networking capacitors;flickering green: in the discharge delay;red: switching capacitor，lights become the conjunct compensation status indicator lights.)
4: over-limit protection indicator light (after voltage,current or harmonic surpass the limit,red light lights up.)
5: communication status (mock switching mode: red indicator light flashing;normal switching mode: green indicator light flashing.)
6: manual mode or auto mode pointing (manual mode: red light lighting continuous;auto mode: green light lighting continuous.)
7: conjunct compensation status indicator light (green: networking capacitors;flickering green: in the discharge delay;red: switching capacitor.)
8: manual and auto mode switch button
9: enter key
10: execute key
Function and Feature
1. Data obtained such as voltage, current, power factor through AC sampling.
2. Dynamic display of various parameters of power distribution and the parameter setting is simple and quick. All parameters already set never lost even if the power is cut off.
3. Automatically detect the quantity and capacity of intelligent capacitors, and control the switching according to parameters of reactive power power grid.
4. It has the protection of over-voltage, under-voltage, voltage alarm, undercurrent, over temperature, voltage harmonic and current harmonic. When the parameters of the power grid exceed limit setting, the controller quickly cuts off the capacitors that have been put into operation and locks the output, to protect capacitors and prolongs their service life.
5. With comprehensive calculation of voltage, current, power factor, and reactive power, and with the judgment of voltage fluctuation, the compensation more accurate without switching oscillation.
6. The above criterion values are sampled at multiple points in the action delay time to analyze the reactive power trend, thus avoiding the judgment error caused by the single point sampling of action points of the conventional controller. When the power factor changes greatly, the reactive power and compensation direction (switching on or off) can be accurately determined.
7. It has the function of manual / automatic switching. When the capacitor is set automatically, the input or removal of capacitors is controlled according to the comprehensive factors of voltage, load, power factor and reactive power shortage. When the capacitor is set manually, its input or removal can be manually operated, which is convenient for factory debugging and quick capacitor switching. Analog switching can be achieved in both manual and automatic states.
8. Principle of switching: The cycle switching mode method can prolong the service life of capacitors.
Thank you very much for browsing our products. Our excellent products and services will satisfy you.
If you have any questions,please contact us.
Company Name:ZHEJIANG YIDE TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
Address: No. 51 Wenxiu Road, Pu Zhou Street, Longwan District, Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Magnetic flux tailoring through Lenz lenses for ultrasmall samples: A new pathway to high-pressure nuclear magnetic resonance | Intelligent Power Capacitor
Digital Electrification: Less Waste, More Capacity | Cbb60 Capacitor 300v
Our merchandise are broadly identified and trusted by end users and can satisfy continually developing economic and social requires for Low MOQ for Cylinder Electric Power Capacitor - YD-9CK Low Voltage Reactive Power Compensation Controller – Yide , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Detroit , Oman , Kazakhstan , We are eager to cooperate with foreign companies which care much on the real quality, stable supply, strong capability and good service. We can offer the most competitive price with high quality,because we are much MORE PROFESSIONAL. You are welcomed to visit our company at any time.
By Clementine from Belgium - 2018.05.22 12:13
It's really lucky to find such a professional and responsible manufacturer, the product quality is good and delivery is timely, very nice.
By Roland Jacka from Eindhoven - 2018.03.03 13:09