Europe style for Copper Electric Reactor - YDK-SPC Power Quality Correct Device – Yide
Europe style for Copper Electric Reactor - YDK-SPC Power Quality Correct Device – Yide Detail:
Three-phase imbalance automatic regulation device was developed after many years’ hard work of our company.
Because there are many single loads in the apartments and rural power grids and there are randomness and asynchrony when loads are connected to the power grid, so the distribution transformer will be the status of asymmetric operation. Using YDK-SPC will make the three-phase loads to be balanced as much as possible
* The controller adopts the LCD display panel which can display different operating and setup parameters.
* The controller adopts the touch keys.
* This device adopts the digital ampere meter which can display the operating currents directly.
Parameters Set Function
* Users can set over-voltage protection values, over-voltage shutting values, under-voltage protection values and other protection values.
* Users can set delay times, switching-in threshold, switching-off threshold and other switching threshold value.
* Users can set the ratio of current sampling transformer.
*This regulator can measure distribution voltages, currents, power factors, active powers and reactive powers.
* Users can choose auto or manual mode to control the capacitors’ switching. Switching depends on the reactive power value.
* Same capacity capacitors work by the cyclic switching principle. Different capacity capacitors’ coding switching depends on the reactive power shortage.
* YDK-SPC includes harmonics protection, over-voltage protection, over-voltage shutting, under-voltage protection, default phase protection and under-current protection in the distribution system.
* YDK-SPC can display the operating status and capacity of each capacitor.
* Display every threshold-crossing signal of distribution system parameters.
* Display the fault of controller and capacitors.
* Operating temperature: -20℃～+60℃
* Relative humidity: ≤90% (20℃)
* Atmospheric pressure: 79.5kpa～106.5kpa
* Altitude: ≤3000m
* There are not explosive and corrosive gases and conductive dust in the surrounding.
Operating voltage: AC 220V(split-compensating) or 380V(three-phase compensating)
Voltage deviation: ±20%
Sampling current: ≤5A
Power dissipation: ＜5W
Rated frequency: 50Hz±5%
Input resistance: ≤0.2Ω
Voltage: ≤±0.5% (in the rated voltage range of 80%～120%)
Current: ≤±1.0%(in the rated current range of 2%～150%)
Power factor: ≤±1.0%
Reactive power: ≤±2%
Output is controlled by communication system which can control our company’s intelligent integrated power capacitor.
Network quantity: split compensating ≤ 10 pieces
Total quantity(three-phase compensating + split compensating) ≤ 30 pieces
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Next-gen, ultra-low emission hybrid buses to be used by Go Ahead London | Intelligent Power Capacitor
Teardown Series: SEW MOVIDRIVE® B Inverters MDX61B | Intelligent Power Capacitor
We not only will try our greatest to offer you excellent services to each individual client, but also are ready to receive any suggestion offered by our buyers for Europe style for Copper Electric Reactor - YDK-SPC Power Quality Correct Device – Yide , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Macedonia , Sierra Leone , Sierra Leone , We welcome you to visit our company, factory and our showroom displayed various products that will meet your expectation, meanwhile, it is convenient to visit our website, our sales staff will try their efforts to provide you the best service. If you need more information, please do not hesitate to contact us by E-mail or telephone.
By May from Chile - 2017.08.21 14:13
As an international trading company, we have numerous partners, but about your company, I just want to say, you are really good, wide range, good quality, reasonable prices, warm and thoughtful service, advanced technology and equipment and workers have professional training, feedback and product update is timely, in short, this is a very pleasant cooperation, and we look forward to the next cooperation!
By Pandora from Argentina - 2018.10.09 19:07